• Help to find opponents
  • Organize tournaments
  • and more...

I hope you will have good time here ^^
J_BYYX
Site Admin

Re: Information

Postby 22James22 » 31 Mar 2012, 16:14

So you are the person who translated it? Are you in contact with the original author? Cant you try and make yourself "officially" in charge of the English version? Is the guy who first wrote it interested in kinda working along you to help Aid the English version?
22James22

Postby J_BYYX » 31 Mar 2012, 16:48

22James22 wrote:So you are the person who translated it? Are you in contact with the original author? Cant you try and make yourself "officially" in charge of the English version? Is the guy who first wrote it interested in kinda working along you to help Aid the English version?

Actually it was entire community who worked on translation, but now everything is left to percival (http://percival18.blogspot.com/ ).
Anyone can contact authors here: https://github.com/Fluorohydride/ygopro
Well we are kind of in charge of english version. Here you can get support, updates and other important stuff in one place, so no need to look in chinese sites xD
And if i'm not busy I can always help. But I want community to put more work into this.

It would be really nice to find some people who could organize tournaments, write tutorials etc...
J_BYYX
Site Admin

Postby 22James22 » 02 Apr 2012, 07:14

I will help get the ball rolling as much as possible. It's really not helping that most people who try to connect seem to have issues and trying to fix someone's problem when your not at their computer is hard. Also we are sharing a comodo room with the Spanish which is ok but they seem to be running 1024 which is one ahead of us, making us un-compatible. Lack of people is the main problem. When you do get a duel though its so much nicer than the DN. I can't believe I am yet to spot a rulling error in the game seeing as the game.

Is percival a member of this forum? It would be nice if he became an active member too so we can thank him and aid him. I wouldn't mind doing the none skilled tasks such as exchanging the Chinese card pictures with English ones. I have done this a couple of times with pics I found that were missing.
22James22

Postby 15kbk » 09 May 2012, 22:54

I can help make tournaments i hav tested it out w/ an admin and it work i use this website www.challonge.com and i hold tourneys there i think it would be better if it was posted on the forums. It will cause less confusion and more time let me asap im also in the admin room
15kbk

Postby laithnimri » 31 Jul 2012, 02:04

This is not the official forum ?????????????????
laithnimri

Postby J_BYYX » 31 Jul 2012, 05:32

I doubt there is official chinese forum for it xD

Anyway, this forum is more for Percy's version, but as you can see many people share their own vesions (if someone needs forum category for specific version just pm me).
Bug reports mentioned here are also posted on ygopro github page (also we linked this forum to crators).
We also answer ruling questions, and help if there is any other trouble with game.

I dont call it official because we are not original creators of this game.
J_BYYX
Site Admin

Postby laithnimri » 31 Jul 2012, 08:30

@J_BYYX thanx for reply
laithnimri

Return to News and Announcements