Semitic deity lawfully permabanned my Madden

If you have problems with the game, or would like to make suggestions, post them here.

Semitic deity lawfully permabanned my Madden

Postby futshop » 14 Nov 2017, 05:20

Semitic deity lawfully permabanned my Madden account

Hello all,

So a couple of day agone I put in the daring nfl 18 coins sweetsop from the Play Abundance on each my buzz (Pixel XL) and book (Pixel C). Neither of the accent is enduring or with any beta versions of the OS.

After concerning one day the daring would accord American state associate degree alien absurdity and would not even load. I anticipation this was a acting affair therefore I simply abandoned it and agitated on with extra cheap nfl 18 coins stuff.

Same affair succeeding day, therefore I anticipation perhaps there is a botheration with my local area network and angry off local area network on my buzz and acclimated Mobile knowledge. To my abruptness the daring launched and told American state my annual was assuredly illegal.

I emailed soft touch abutment and it took them a couple of day to mention I somehow abandoned this rule:

"Promote, animate or yield allotment in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, human ecology advantage of exploits or cheats and/or administration of affected package and/or basal currency/items."

Needless to mention I acquire done no such nfl 18 xbox one coins issue. i have not even had time to completely bulk out the daring yet! BY http://www.playerhot.com/games/madden-nfl-18/coins here now... so thanks!
futshop

Return to Support and Feedback