Unoffical Tournament - Custom list - Registration

YGOPro tournaments

Unoffical Tournament - Custom list - Registration

Postby 22James22 » 17 Apr 2012, 14:41

Hello all I am going to try my best to host a custom Tournament. The tournament will be under custom list found here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=87. It will be a Double-elimination tournament. Please post here if you wish to enter!

RULES

You must download the Custom banlist found here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=87 and your deck must conform to this list.

Your deck/ side deck must stay the same throughout the Tournament.

Duels will be decided with Matches.

I will be head Judge unless I can find someone else who is trust worthy who wants to do it but does not want to enter. What I say is final, but I will look into all issues very carefully. At the end of each Match I will require both players to send me the replay.

HOW TO ENTER

Just post underneath that you wish to enter and make your deck. Before the tournament I will ask you to send me your deck in the form of the file that the program uses. As I am entering I will not look at it unless someone suspects you are changing your deck in-between duels. If you are worried about me looking at it to gain advantage then just put in a Zip folder with a password. You do not need to email it until the tournament date has been set.

The tournament date will be set when I get a minimum of 8 people interested, which may take some time. I will post updates as things change.
22James22

Re: Unoffical Tournament - Custom list - Registration

Postby Vakrug » 18 Apr 2012, 06:08

In general I agree to participate. Of course, if time will be inconvenient to me I will pass. :(
But I don't think that now is right time to organize tournaments. The main mine concern is game stability. It is still too low. I think that we should wait until this game will be available on-line, like Dueling Network (and someday it will be so, I am certain).
BTW, this tournament will be TCG or OCG?
Vakrug

Return to Tournaments